Nebbia Camo Hotpants 245

Nebbia Camo Hotpants 245


Camo Hotpants 245 They are military print shorts, comfortable for your workouts.

SKU: 6451 Category:


What is Camo Hotpants 245?

They have been made with cotton, an ultra-resistant and comfortable material. They belong to the camouflage line of Nebbia. You can also find matching tops.

Camo Hotpants 245 It is a garment, very comfortable and combinable. It allows you to train comfortably, without discomfort such as itching or chafing. It is essential to wear clothes that allow optimal performance during training and do not limit mobility.


  • They have been made in a 90% cotton. It is a hypoallergenic material, long lasting. The remaining 10% is lycra.
  • band in the rubber waist for greater support and adaptation to the silhouette.
  • The cut is low rise.
  • His design: two models available: the base is in a camouflage print, in 2 different colours, a classic military print in shades of green or a gray and white version.

Comfortable to wear. They do not limit mobility.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *